The Medallion II MIMO 5G FR1 low profile antenna is ideal for permanent low profile mount industrial IoT, access and EV charging applications.
The Medallion II MIMO 5G FR1 multiband antenna from PCTEL is an ideal solution for industrial IoT applications. This GNSS multiband antenna includes two 5G FR1 ready ports, and an optional dual band 2.4/5 GHz port for WiFi coverage. Its proprietary, built-in GNSS technology features superior out-of-band rejection filtering for optimal operation with industrial IoT wireless networks. This antenna platform is housed in a rugged, UV-stable housing, available in black or white color options.
Key features include:
- Dual cellular ports for 5G FR1 networks, including CBRS bands
- Low Profile 1-1/3-inch-tall housing for permanent mount installations with limited overhead clearance
- GNSS compatibility, covering global systems: (GPS L1; GALILEO E1; GLONASS L1; QZSS L1; BEIDOU B1)
- Optional dual band 2.4/5 GHz WiFi port
- Suitable for vehicular rooftop outdoor or indoor applications
- Durable, UV-stable white or black radome options
- Ingress protection: IPX7 rating
The GLLPDLTE-W version of the Medallion II MIMO 5G FR1 is a stock part. Please contact us for pricing.
Check out the Trooper II for a 6 port multi-element low profile antenna.